Wednesday, March 18, 2009

After every wedding cake I make, I swear I'll never make another. This one turned out well and after all my hard work, I forgot to take a camera with me! This was taken with my cell phone! Pretty good for a cell phone!

By far the cutest Princess fairy I've ever seen! Wait, did I already post this pic, since it was a Halloween pic?? Oh well, enjoy!


He is UNDER the ROAD!

He is ALSO UNDER the ROAD!

My cute boys at the park in the summer. These might be a little out of order.

... Are you waiting for an explanation? I got nothin.


This is Riley smiling with (almost) all of his teeth intact. Just days after it was taken, he had to have 3 teeth taken out, his two front teeth and an extra tooth that was hiding above the two front teeth. I think he looks adorable with his teeth missing! I'll try to find a pic!


I'm sorry, I just can't help posting pics of this one every single time!


This is an old shack/house that I pass every time we go to Macey's. I've always wanted to take some pics of it but I never had a better camera than my camera phone. I love it!


These two eat about 2 meals a day so I'm lucky if dinner is included in that. Well, wouldn't you know it, all I need to do is make spaghetti every night!

1 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

YEAH! I am so glad you posted some new pictures! You have such a cute little family, I guess your husband with the undies on his head can be included!:)
I miss you so much! Can't wait to come stay with you again soon!