Monday, January 19, 2009

Looks like I have a lot of awesome friends who blog and who occasionally check mine! I have not posted anything since before Christmas! Is that because I've been busy? But haven't we all been busy? Of course! I know for a fact that I'm not the busiest of all, but we have had a huge increase in work! We've gone from having one order a week to more than 20. It is CRAZY! And soo wonderful at the same time. So Mark and I are just trying our hardest to keep up and also sleep.

Ry got to help Papa put Christmas lights up! I claim to not be here when that decision was made. I remember when Riley was maybe 3 years old and we lived in Murray. Mark got up on the roof to fix something and while I was busy chatting with my favorite Nanny and really good friend Beka, we heard a little voice from above say: "Look at me, Mama!" HEART ATTACK!!! I climbed up there as quick as I could, saved his life, and will never NOT pay attention to what the kids are doing again.


We love Sherridan!!!


Cody is taking Brighton for a ride!


7 year olds still fit on Santa's lap. Kinda.


We had so much snow in December!


"Thanks Uncle Philip!" She got three of these babies!



Our pretty girl



My family came up to visit! Love them!


Boots!!!

5 comments:

Dayna said...

I am so happy that work is picking up for you and that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Tyann said...

I showed my family you're cake blog. They were very impressed. So am I! :) How is the bakery planning going? Are you still going to do that? Your kids are adorable, btw!!

Stacey Lund-Walker said...

Wow! You updated! Cute short hair!

Valerie said...

I'm a stranger who wandered onto your blog. I also checked out your cake blog. Those cakes are soooo gorgeous. Too bad I don't live in Logan and I'm already married so no need of a wedding cake. You are very talented!

Amy S. said...

Becky! I am so excited to see your blog! I feel like you're my home-girl, ya know? And I absolutely LOVE Logan. How fun that you get to live there.

Oh, and you are gorgeous! Is it funny that I pictured you as a brunette? :-P