Tuesday, October 7, 2008

May


"Multi-tasking"


Sun rays!


Denver wants to play too!!


Hiking!


Hiking with my parents and Zach!


So cute, but I can't get it to display right! Don't ask me!


She does this as she declares, "I pwetty!"


It's a pig hot pad.


Playing store!


Peek a boo!


We're shooting the awesome gun, and that is not my kid picking his nose!


She never fails to be pretty!


If you haven't been to our house, you don't know our obsession with Superman! Riley's room has thousands of Superman collectibles all over the place!


What the heck? I make you a chocolate almond amore cake with amaretto bavarian creme filling, cream cheese icing dripped with chocolate ganache and you won't eat a bite? But you will sample this one from Walmart???


Mark caught a huge fish while no one else caught anything! Yeah! Then the sprinklers went on in the park and all the non-catchers who were mad about that were even more mad and now wet. Haha!


Denver really fell asleep on Mark like this!


We have a fish of our own at home!


Mark and Adam love to hike and found this beauty.


After pushing my creative side to the back burner for years, I decided to unleash it and ended up doing a carnival booth! I was pretty excited about it, but it was a cold, dark and rainy day. I did manage to sell about $60 though, which didn't come close to the supply cost! Oh well, it was fun!

0 comments: