Thursday, November 12, 2009

Get up.

Gathered the craft I've been putting off for 3+ years.
Sit down.
Get up to google "how to thread a bobbin".
Sit down.
Get up to wipe a kid's nose.
Sit down.
Get up to find a bobbin.
Sit down.
Get up to start a bath.
Sit down.
Get up to answer the phone.
Sit down.
Get up to find a phone charger.
Sit down.
Get up to answer the door.
Sit down.
Get up to wipe a kid's nose.
Sit down.
Get up to wipe a kid's nose, yet once again.
Sit down.
Get up to make lunch.
Sit down.
Get up to break up a fight.
Sit down.
Get up to go in dark corner where words are not heard.
Sit down.
Get up to find more thread.
Sit down.
Spend 7 minutes looking for the thread that I did grab, just misplaced, who flipping knows where.

Perhaps one can see why the stupid craft was put off for 3+ years.

3 comments:

Lorinda said...

sounds a little familiar. :)

Stacey Lund-Walker said...

Becky! I can finally see your blog again! And I totally know the feeling!

Sarah said...

Becky
I found your blog off my sister, Jenny Adduddell's, facebook. I don't have facebook but I'd love to be blogging buddies! kubiefamilylove.blogspot.com
We have a mutual friend in Logan too...Laura Reed! :)
Sarah Adduddell Kubie