Monday, August 3, 2009

Nine.

Nine years ago I was lucky enough to marry my best friend! I couldn't spend enough time with him and I definitely didn't want to share. We have experienced a lot together, three little stinkers, moves, jobs, life, it's been an adventure, but it has been wonderful! We seem to grow closer each year and I am so grateful for that! He's such a good man. He's determined, generous, works hard and loves with all his heart. He is so good to me and tells me multiple times a day how hot he thinks I am. And he's the best papa ever! He loves our little ones and plays with them every chance he gets. He's always striving to be a better person than he already is. Geez, how lucky am I???






Happy Anniversary! Love you Babe!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary Mendoza's! Nine years is something to be proud of...we are coming up on 20. (I was only 12 when we got married :))

Justin and Liz said...

Oh, I love all the pictures! I LOVE your recent family picture! He's right, you ARE a hottie! :) Congrats and I know you will have 999 more wonderful years together!!

Tyann said...

Congrats on nine years! We had our 11th this year, and it just seems so weird! I'm so glad you have such a great guy by your side!!!