Thursday, December 20, 2007

What's up with the Mendoza's?

Just a quick update:
Mark is busy working as an appraiser and loving the flexible hours and the fact that he'll make double when he gets his license. He has enough time even to be an assistant coach for Logan High's wrestling team. He is LOVING every minute of it! The boys love him and are always asking how he got his 6-pack! He also plays basketball with the ward three days a week from 6 to 8am!! He's really improved, thanks to his newest toy, a basketball arcade.

I, Becky, am so grateful to be a stay at home mom, and am sure to take advantage of every break I get! My goal in life is to raise happy kids in a clean house. I'm just still not sure how to do that! I am launching my cake decorating business and occasionally working from home for the same company I used to, GSBS Architects. I'm very good at starting crafts, not so good at completing them, too busy with my #1 goal! Mark and I get to be in the nursery together! So Mark, me, Denver and Brighton get to hang out all Sunday together. Although our nursery (one of two) has 21 kids in it, it's a lot of fun.

Riley is our great big 6 year old who's passion is Legos! He also loves wrestling and soccer, which he got to play in the fall. He LOVES kindergarten and his wonderful teacher, and even homework! He is learning to read and I just think it's a miracle when he sounds words out. He's quite a budding artist as well and always suprises us with the things he draws.

Denver is our non-stop 3 year old who can't wait to do all the things Riley is doing. He's a wonderful soccer player and could wrestle with his Papa all day long if Papa let him. We have a Superman floor puzzle that gets dumped out about 7 times each day! He's a pro at putting it together and starting all over again. The boys are both such good kids (as long as they're not trying to kill each other) and LOVE their little sister!

Brighton will be ONE YEAR on January 4th! We can't even beleive it! She is getting so close to walking and has started to carry on a baby conversation with us. We both comment on how darn cute she is about a million times a day! She is so beautiful and so precious and we just adore her! If only our perfect girl would sleep through the night!! Whenever she cries, Denver sings Twinkle, Twinkle to her. So cute!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

So when does he get his license so you an pay for your whole family to come see me?????

Justin and Liz said...

oops, so you CAN.....