Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lots of pictures!

Super cool ball mover@ the planetarium @ Gateway

Brighton actually put this whole blog together.
That's why there are so many pictures of her on it.

The kids were wet...

Having a blast on Easter!

Denver is a professional rock climber in Julie's backyard!

Judy's puppy! Can't show Papa!

Speaks for itself.

I'm even stunning from above on a metal grate!

Digging up rocks on Mars

Pretty little Angel!

I'll take care of being cute. You do everything else.

Eyewitness News! For reals!


Our new pets! Nacho & Chiquita. We'll get them tame eventually...

Old Halloween picture that I can't get rid of!






1 comments:

Paige1988 said...

I LOVED your bird. He was so cute and so shy. Lol Poor little guy :(Guess what?!?! I'm getting a Scarlet Macaw and a Golden Collared Macaw. I'm so excited. The scarlet one cost like $1600 and the other cost about $800. I'm getting 4 cages with them, one for each, outside & in. I know both the inside cages cost about $1000 each. I'm not sure about the outside ones though. And guess what?! I get it all for FREE!!! Kinda sad... Lol. My bosses sister got a divorce and cannot take animals with her where she is going. She is either moving to London of New Zealand. Also, they are getting rid of a 100 GALLON FISH TANK! Yes, I did mean 100. So if my bosses decide they want to keep the birds (Which I'm sure they wont because he's allergic to them and his dog snips at them) we will get the fish tank. Cool! Sorry, I'm extremely bored and thought I would ramble on while checking out your blog :) Love ya!